Accessibility Declaration – Lev-Koren, Shoshani, Zini, Benaim – Atoorneys & Notaries
Our firm makes every effort and invests many resources in order to provide all its clients with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 1998 and the regulations enacted pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will enable a person with a disability to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers, with this thought we have worked to make our website accessible.
Site accessibility information:
- This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013.
- The tests have been tested for the highest compatibility for the Chrome browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the common usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Suitable for display and use of the mobile phone.
Additional means of contact
There are several additional means of contact:
Address by mail: Lev Koren, Shoshani, Zini, Ben Naim – 133 Acre Road, Kiryat Motzkin.
Ways to contact requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of our office as part of our commitment to enable the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service.
If you encounter a problem or problem regarding accessibility, we will be happy for you to update us and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and address the problem as soon as possible.
Details of the accessibility coordinator in our office:
- Name: Adv. Roi Shoshani
- Phone: 04-8719191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of the declaration of accessibility
The accessibility statement was updated on: 27.01.2022